Summer was a whole lot busier than I expected. We signed Gianna up for a week of tennis lessons and she loved it so much, we signed her up for a second week. She definitely showed improvement over the two weeks. The coach was a wonderful man who kept 8 six-year-olds engaged and busy for every second of the 45 minutes...I was impressed! Looking forward to doing it again in the spring, Gianna keeps asking when she can do it again!

Doug's cousin Julia came for a week in July. And I, how should I say this, I want to adopt her. She was so helpful and so fun and so just awesome to be around the whole family loved having her here. Hopefully we didn't work her too hard or drive her too crazy and she might consider coming back next year!
Doug's cousin Julia came for a week in July. And I, how should I say this, I want to adopt her. She was so helpful and so fun and so just awesome to be around the whole family loved having her here. Hopefully we didn't work her too hard or drive her too crazy and she might consider coming back next year!
While Julia was here, Gianna went to vacation bible school at our church. This was her first year attending. I was a little nervous that she wouldn't like it for lack of friends or not like regular school or any number of reasons, but she loved it! So, can't wait to do it again next year! This is her in the "show" on the last day.

No comments:
Post a Comment