Tuesday, July 2, 2013

May days!

Mother's Day was lovely! We were able to keep up with our 4-year tradition of going to the annual azalea festival and the weather was great. We even managed to get a family photo! Though Joe is the only one in formal wear.

 


Every year at the azalea festival I get a great picture that really captures the kids, this year was no exception. I love this one!


Mark turned 3 1/2 in May. I love "celebrating" the half birthdays with a treat and a book.


Joseph was there looking cute as always. Someone said he looks like he's giving a papal blessing, I have to agree!


Gianna had her school field day. It was a LOT of events on one of the hottest days of the year. So the boys and I didn't last for the whole thing, but Doug said the kids' energy never waned! Gianna loved it!
 


Joe developed what turned out to be cradle cap all over his face. It got way worse than this, but we got prescription lotion and shampoo and it cleared up in a few days. Thank goodness, because it was really marring his handsomeness and was starting to bother him, I think.


My boys cat-napping


Tummy time always ends up being nap time. So cute.


Smiling at daddy!



No comments: