Monday, May 11, 2009

Ultrasound

On Friday we had an ultrasound of baby #2. It was really cool to see the little one moving all around in there. We only really had one ultrasound of Gianna and it was much later, so there wasn't as much room for her to move around and she hardly moved at all. So it was neat to see the little arms and legs flailing about. They said everything looks good, so we are glad to hear that. I have another ultrasound on June 26, where hopefully we'll find out if it's a boy or a girl. We'll let you know!

Here are some pictures. Unfortunately, I couldn't scan them, so I took pictures of the pictures with my camera (and I did so very poorly!). So the quality is not so good. But anyway, in the second one you can kind of see its little hand above its head.



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So cool! It is so amazing to see that there is actually a little baby in there. I can't wait until June 26th. I hope we find out what you are having!