Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cute videos

This first one is really for Isabella (Gianna's cousin) and her parents, but for those of you who care to read, I will give you a bit of background. Ever since Bella could make noises, she has made one noise in particular and apparently Gianna has been able to associate that noise with Bella. She sometimes does this unprompted, but for video purposes, she needed the cues. Enjoy!



Here's another one of Gianna playing with her Little People school bus (it starts with some more Bella noise though). I wanted to post it because it's awfully cute, but it also has a lot of her talking which is pretty amusing. Here's a brief, condensed translation: "off the bus, in the bus, climb steps, up steps, almost there, go now, bagels, bye bye bus." Or something to that effect anyway!


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is too funny! I am going to have to direct my family over to your blog to check it out. So funny!

Elizabeth said...

Oh and her hair is cute!

Kate said...

Very, very cute! I love, "almost there, almost there". She's adorable.