On Friday Gianna got a haircut...and she's still talking about it! But surprisingly it went really well. Not one tear was shed. I was completely shocked! The haircut is a little more severe than I had hoped, but hopefully now it will grow nicely instead of like a mop! Good thing to do before we leave for Europe, I tell myself. Though it is growing on me...it's nice to be able to see all of her cute little face!
We spent a great weekend with my parents. They even relieved us of our parenting duties for one night so we could celebrate our anniversary at a bed and breakfast in Flemington. We had a lovely day in Doylestown, PA and then a fabulous dinner in Flemington. The B&B was very nice and breakfast was delicious! It was great to get away...thanks Grandma and Grandpa! Unfortunately, we have no pictures of our adventures, so you'll have to settle for one of Gianna's new haircut!
No comments:
Post a Comment