I forgot in my last burst of postings that I had a bunch of videos on the camera. So here they are.
Mark celebrated his half-birthday on May 20th and shared his donut treat with Gianna.
He also has been working on his words. He's not the verbal master his sister was, but he's definitely trying. And I definitely understand more than anyone else, though Gianna has a good ear for Mark-speak.
And here's what we've been doing to keep cool. I should call this video, "Win-win." Doug wins because he enjoys spraying the children and the children win because they LOVE every minute of it! Oh and yes, Mark is wearing a swim diaper and yes, it is a pink, Dora one. He'll hate us for it, but hey we had them leftover. Don't judge. :)
1 comment:
Katie...those had me cracking up. I loved Gianna trying to blow out the candle with Mark. She closed her eyes and looked like she was willing it to blow out with her mind. :) Mark and his words...precious! He is really talking so well now. He is just so sweet. I love his face and how excited he gets over certain words. Adorable!!
Post a Comment