Every year our church has a carnival. The older Gianna gets, the more fun it is. She was determined to go on as many rides as possible. So first was the carousel.
Though Mark loves carousels, since he was content to watch, we saved our tickets for Gianna to ride more things.
The grown-up ferris wheel. She wanted to go on "the big one" and she and Doug (that's him in the blue shirt on the left) had a great time. The second photo is just to show how big it was. I was surprised that the size of it wasn't scary to her.
She also went on a very small roller coaster. I believe this may have really scared her, she looked pretty scared throughout the ride, but she wouldn't admit that she was scared. When we asked her if it was fun she said, "I don't know." Hilarious.
Tuesday night were the fireworks. We let her stay up till almost 10 to see them. She loved every minute of her staying up late adventure: getting to watch a show before bed, playing games with Mommy and Daddy, catching fireflies, putting on "shows" for us while we waited for the fireworks, and she loved the fireworks too. She only covered her ears for the first half. It was fun to see them through the eyes of a 3-year-old. Every one was different and exciting! I took some pictures before they started. It was so dark outside that the flash was really annoying to Gianna, but I just love how you can see that she's sitting "like Mommy" in her little chair. Fun times!

No comments:
Post a Comment