Friday, June 24, 2011

Conversations with Gianna


Gianna: Do we still have our new tire? (we had a flat MONTHS ago that got patched, the memory on this kid!)
Me: We didn't get a new tire. When the tire got a hole, they fixed it by putting a patch on it.
Gianna: What shape was the patch?
Me: Ha! I don't know.
Gianna: I think the patch was probably triangle-shaped.


On the way to the park to meet some friends.
Gianna: How long till we get to this particular park? (Particular?!)


I don't know if the humor of this one will translate, but we just had this conversation as I was writing this and it made me laugh.
Gianna: Can I put a princess (a little figurine) in this Cheerios thing (a little travel container)?
Me: Yes.
Gianna: Will she get all dirty?
Me: (upon inspecting the million crumbs inside) Yes.
Gianna: I don't want her to get dirty. So where can I trap her?
Me: I don't know.
Gianna: (upset) But that was my only idea!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: