Way back in July Gianna had multiple pasta salads that she could not get enough of: namely, her Aunt Elizabeth's and La Madeleine's (a restaurant). Since then I have tried to make a pasta salad that she would enjoy. After at least three tries, I was ready to give up. Apparently, though, today I have happened upon the right combination of correct pasta type, correct dressing, and correct amount of cheese on top. My the princess is hard to please! I'm glad my efforts have not been totally wasted!
Also, meant to mention yesterday that over the weekend Gianna seems to have said her first words: "hi" on Friday, and "mama" on Saturday. She says neither with consistency and not always at appropriate times. But she does say them correctly often enough to know that she's really saying them!
1 comment:
Yippee Gianna! Good for you eating your pasta salad and talking. Katie let me know what your combo was. I need to retry with Isabella
Post a Comment