We started spring break with a trip to the mall to see the Lego monument exhibit at the mall. Here they are in front of the Lego Lincon Memorial. They were all quite impressive.
The we headed down to VA (sans Doug who was away for work) to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa. The highlight was this trip to the farm. It was super fun. Lots of tractors to "ride," slides to go down, and a bounce pad. The kids had a blast!
Thus ends my spring break pictures. The week took a turn when Mark got a stomach bug and I spent the rest of our visit wondering who would be next. Luckily for us but bad for him, only Grandpa fell victim. How he got it when Grandma and I were the ones on cleanup duty, I have no idea! It was a fun trip despite illness and worry!





No comments:
Post a Comment