Joe and I spend a lot of school time shopping and running errands. Sometimes he wears goggles...for hours. I forget he's wearing them, but the people that pass us by always get a laugh.
Donuts with the boys. Joe called them "noduts" and loved them. As of this posting he calls them "nonuts." And for some reason he has to yell this word. "NONUTS!"
I guess even schools like to make the dreary winter more interesting Mark had mixed-up day. He was into it. Different socks, non-matching patterns, backwards shirt, backwards coat. He told some of his classmates he would be wearing his socks over his shoes; I quickly put that idea out of his mind. Apparently another mother had to assure her child that Mark would not, in fact, be wearing socks over his shoes; I'm glad I could prove her right!
Some times having 2 brothers is more than one girl can handle :) Just kidding, she was mad about her video game or something, but I think the picture is hilarious.
Gianna had jersey day right before the Super Bowl. How cute is she? I think field goal kickers could get a football between those teeth!!
1 comment:
Her teeth! That is so precious! David hasn't lost any yet, I can't even imagine what he might look like without his baby teeth :)
Post a Comment