Sunday, February 8, 2015

Snow days!

The weather had been so cooperative and then this happened! I think we've had some kind of snow event every weekend for the last 3 weeks. It's beautiful and I love a snow day every now and then, but it just doesn't go away fast enough when temperatures stay so low and I'm ready for it to be gone!


This was actually a great day for playing in the snow because it wasn't super cold. Even Joe enjoyed it. He couldn't move from all the layers, but he didn't mind too much.


This snowman is really Gianna's accomplishment, but here's Mark taking credit. 

Swinging and falling into the snow is a fun new game!

I remember liking snow days as a kid, and as a teacher words can't even describe the joy I felt about them. As a parent, I love having an extra day every once in a while to just hang out at home, doing nothing, just spending quality time with the kids.


No comments: