Mark turned 5 on November 20! He is a smart, funny, sweet boy. He loves to play with swords and action figures. He's constantly doing karate-type moves. He's so fun at 5!
This was the cake I made for him. It turned out pretty well, I think. And there he is opening his turtle figures and their van. I don't think he's stopped playing with them since then. He is quite obsessed with Ninja Turtles. (I'm too lazy to figure out how to turn the cake picture the right way.)
On his birthday, he didn't have school so I took him and his cousin Jack and friend Caleb to a bounce place. They had a ball! Then we came back for lunch, cake, and presents. No big party, I couldn't bring myself to do it, but I think the day was special enough for Mark.
Mark had school the day after his birthday. He loved getting his crown and sharing a treat with his school friends!
1 comment:
They are so cute! And I'm impressed with your cake! I've never been brave enough to attempt decorating like that with icing, I usually just throw sprinkles at it since I'm pretty sure I can't ruin sprinkles :)
Post a Comment