Not many exciting things go on around here, but there IS always something to laugh at. As stated in a previous post, Joe really enjoys wearing things on his head/face. This Rudolph nose courtesy of his cousin Jack is no exception. He wears it for way longer than I ever could and is more than happy to indulge in a photo shoot so he can say "cheeeeeeese" for minutes on end.
One night the big kids decided to sleep in Gianna's bed together. This is how I found them around 11 pm. Cozy. I believe Mark went back to his bed about an hour after this. They thought this photo was hilarious the next morning.
Joe has inherited the Coughlin curls. Right after a bath, it looks like this...very Mr. Kotter. But usually it looks more like Gene Wilder.
Have I mentioned how much I love our new house? Well, I do, I really do, but I do miss our old postage-stamp yard with it's zero trees and zero raking. This is just a fraction of our yard and these 4 piles are each about 6 ft by 6ft and this is not the only time we've raked this area! Oh well, spring and summer will return eventually and the kids will be outside constantly and the yard and I will be on speaking terms again.
Here's our all-around happy guy. He loves doing everything the big kids do, even if only a little bit :)
Mark and Joe are becoming great playmates. Mark is always making up super fun games for Joe to play with him. Our house is a constant race track, which drives me a little bonkers sometimes, but they sure do have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment