Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend away

The second weekend in June Gianna went to Nonna and Pop-pop's house with her cousin Bella for "Camp Nonna." This was the second year and she continues to love it and have a terrific time. Last year, Mark was a disaster, I think he really missed her. But this year, I think he appreciated all the extra attention he got from me and Grandma and Grandpa in Gianna's absence. I was a little joy for 3 days. Our trip to an animal farm was the highlight. He even got to accomplish his life-long dream of riding a horse. (He did ride one last summer, but he didn't love horses then and he doesn't remember it.) I thought he would be a gleeful jockey, but he took his job very seriously and didn't say a word or crack a smile. He did love it though. So everyone had a fun weekend...except for maybe Doug, he stayed home and did chores. We missed him.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: