Just a little update of the funny things the kids have been saying and some cute pictures.
Gianna: Do you go to bed when I do?
Me: No I stay up a little while longer.
Gianna: Why? To practice reading?
Gianna: Daddy, you be the bad guy.
Doug: Okay, what should the bad guy do?
Gianna: Mean activities. Like pulling hair.
When cousin Joey was visiting, I can't even remember what he was talking about, nothing serious though.
Joey: I've got problems.
Mark: Joey's got problems. (pause) I've got problems too.
And my personal favorite:
Me (while meeting a new baby): I love babies!
Mark: Me too. I'm a baby fan.
Here are my favorite people exploring our empty closet that now has laminate floors instead of carpet.
Mark likes to get all fancy for his "car rides", note the scarf and necklace.
Gianna reading "baby" Mark a story and putting him to bed.

1 comment:
Hi larious. Those 2 day the darndest things.
Post a Comment