Yeah, so I haven't blogged about Christmas yet. So here's what I remember; good thing I have pictures to help. Although, I was a terrible photographer as usual because of sleep deprivation and bad colds for all of us. There is barely evidence that we were with all the kids grandparents! BUT, Christmas was a great time regardless. (By the way, Gianna's tooth trauma reached its peak of awful blackness right around Christmas so that's why she looks toothless in some pics. It's almost back to normal now.) As you can see the kids had a great time with their cousins, Bella and Jack.
Jack was pleased as punch to get some quality art-time with the girls!
Santa and his elf made a special appearance at Nonna and Pop-pop's house. Gianna was a little suspicious (i.e. scared) and Mark only agreed to get near him because of the promise of a cookie. It was great fun to see all the kids surprised faces!

No comments:
Post a Comment