Okay because adding pictures on this blog sucks, they're a little nuts. But here are before and after shots of the two sides of our kitchen. I have to say that looking at them side by side it doesn't seem that different, but I assure you that the old cabinets were small, dirty, and awful. We're loving the extra space (cabinets to the ceiling and extended counter tops) and the more attractive look. The floors have yet to be done. Hopefully soon, especially since the floors are the main reason we started this nonsense.

Below is the nonsense I was talking about. We lived with a whole set of extra cabinets in our kitchen for two week because our first contractor never showed up. I'll spare you the details of all that, mostly because it still nauseates me to think about. But thanks to my father-in-law we still got it done in time for Thanksgiving.
At least the kids enjoyed the fun that packing up the kitchen and emptying the cabinets provided!
3 comments:
The new cabinets and counters look great! What a difference!
It looks great! I love the full backsplash and your kitchen is so much bigger!
Ooh, I like your backsplash! We don't have a backsplash because during our renovation I got decision fatigue and couldn't make a choice.
Post a Comment