Monday, October 31, 2011

Visit from Nonna and Pop-pop

Nonna and Pop-pop came to visit on what happened to be my 32nd birthday and Pop-pop helped Doug with re-making planters in the backyard. Somehow neither of these events got documented at all. Probably because gardening is boring in pictures, come to think of it, so are 32nd birthdays! Nevertheless, it was a lovely day. I slept in, Doug make a yummy lobster soup dinner, and we had ice cream cake for dessert. (I'm usually a cake/icing fiend, but after the unicorn cake adventure that was Gianna's birthday, just 10 days before, I was kinda over the whole cake thing!) I did manage to document the most important parts of the weekend which were Nonna and Pop-pop spending fun times with our kids. Here's Pop-pop relaxing with his "buzzards" as he calls them, and as they call him right back :)
Here's Mark getting ready to make bird feeders with Nonna. 




Gianna loves this activity!

Mark just liked being close to the action. 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nancy said...

The kids sure make it fun for Nonna and PopPop as they do for Grandpa and Grandma.