This is our friend Zach. To say the children love him would be a tremendous understatement. Gianna thinks he comes over to play with her. She has even requested when playing with her guys that we "make them talk like Zach." And Mark, well, I think this picture speaks for itself. But the story behind it is funny too. Doug was trying to play with Mark and Mark started whining and crying so Doug let him go, at which point Mark backed himself into Zach's lap and curled up like a puppy and sucked his thumb. As if to say, "Yes, this is where I want to be!"
The kids are starting to be really good at playing together. They take turns putting each other and their babies "to night-night." And their favorite thing to do is chase each other while shrieking. But they never seem to know who is chasing who.

This is Mark in the library. It is becoming more and more difficult to keep him quiet there. If I even try to read him a book (kind of the purpose of the library), forget about it. He takes off laughing and yelling. The library is only his playground: chairs and beanbags for climbing, long aisles for running, and stools for pushing. He makes friends every time we go, which only increases his volume. It's amazing how different he is from his sister.
Gianna started dance class last week. It was a VERY last minute decision so I didn't get any pictures of how stinking cute she is in her outfit, but here's part of it and I'll get some more pictures next time. In fact, I'll devote a whole blog entry to it so I can comment on her participation in class since last week she just sat on the floor :) But at home, she loves to dance and Mark is occasionally a good partner.
2 comments:
I loved the videos, especially the last one of them dancing together. I love the suck the thumb and dance that Mark had going on.
I think you have some real dancing talent on your hands there...and Giana seems to be an excellent dance instructor :) The videos are precious!
Post a Comment