These pictures are in the wrong order, but in any case. On Saturday, we went to a local farm that was having a blueberry festival. We didn't really do any of the blueberry event, but they had pony rides, so that's why we went. The kids both loved seeing all the animals. In the afternoon, my friend Jill and I went to get fancy haircuts. It's a special cut for curly hair. I would post pictures, but I haven't perfected a styling technique yet and it probably wouldn't look that different to you all anyway :) I do like it though. After our haircuts, Jill and I joined our husbands and children at their house for dinner. Gianna and Henry love each other's company. Here they are watching a movie. I swear it looks like they're on a date. Too cute!
That's Gianna on the white pony.
Swinging with Daddy

2 comments:
Love the "date" picture and Gianna's becoming quite the horsewoman (riding lessons?).
Was it a Deva Curl cut?
Post a Comment