Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun weekend

Clearly I am a horrible blogger since it is Thursday and I am just now getting to post about our adventures last weekend. On Saturday we took Gianna to the Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia. It was really fun and neat! It took Gianna a little while to get into it, but once she did, she had a really great time. She especially loved all the little slides in the toddler play areas. But here are a few pictures of her enjoying the ducks and the kiddie-sized supermarket (her favorite).


She got soaked and she loved it!




Pardon me! (Apparently she really liked the orange juice.)

This store had self-scan. Very convenient for shoppers who like to press buttons!

On Sunday we took Gianna to the nearby Catholic school playground which has some great slides. And since this day, sliding has been her absolute favorite activity. Luckily, the weather has allowed for this new obsession and we found an indoor play place that has one too. Doug would follow her down the slide and she would squeal with glee at seeing him come down face first! Too funny!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I thought I left a comment on this one. She looks so cute going through the grocery with her little shopping cart. We can't wait to see her next week.