Sunday, March 22, 2009

Farm fun!

We went to a farm/orchard about 25 minutes from our house on Saturday. They grow all kinds of stuff all year long it'll be great to go back and pick fruit. And it's so close, I can take Gianna anytime we're looking for something to do. It was a pretty cold morning, so we didn't quite enjoy it as much as we might have otherwise, but Gianna still loved seeing all the animals. She especially loved the chickens, who seemed to like her too! She kept trying to kiss them, it was so funny! She also had her first donut (a fresh homemade cider donut)...she couldn't get enough! It'll be nice to go on a warmer day so we can be outside and see the animals more.

Gianna and her favorite chicken, this is the one she tried to kiss!



With Daddy by the sheep, this was the most I could get of her attention while she ate her donut.

Today we went to the park to do some sliding. Enjoy the videos!




3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those slides look like fun. I love that she says "again" before she even gets down the slide.

Bronwyn James said...

Awww! That's so cute. And I can hardly believe how grown up she is! Hurray for fun at the park with Dad!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! Don't know if you remember me. I am a friend of Elizabeth's. Anywho...I just wanted to tell you that I think Gianna is so adorable and I enjoy looking at the pictures of her and Isabella playing :) If you would like you can stop over at my blog and take a look at what we have going on!