Friday, May 20, 2016

May days

Spring had trouble settling in, so a chilly afternoon of bowling was in order! Why didn't those bumper things exist when I was little? It would have made the activity infinitely more satisfying! I distinctly remember getting a total score of 7 at my first time bowling...seems pretty discouraging. 

Chilly weekdays we spent bouncing. 

Doug's birthday! 

This boy is in a costume more often than not.

On Mother's Day weekend, we met Nonna and Pop-pop in Bethlehem, PA just for a day of roaming the shops and having lunch. It was nice...chilly again.


 Again, with the chilliness at the fair.


Joe gave up naps this month...some days are more successful than others!


Again with the costume. This mask was a reward for finally putting pee in the potty. Sadly, the reward did not immediately have the encouraging effect I had hoped! But a few weeks later he started to get the hang of this potty thing. 


No comments: