Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 2015

It's time to get summer started! First, Doug had to get a quiot court made. Thanks to Nick and Josh's help, this was just a one day job. It's nice to have a dedicated place for Doug's favorite game!

School finished up too. Mark "graduated" from pre-K. It was such a cute little ceremony. It is a lovely school, I will miss it and the wonderful teachers there...but Joe won't be far behind!


Gianna finished 2nd grade as well. Where is the time going?!


We had a fun Father's Day dinner at a local German place. The ambiance left much to be desired (think: Pizza Hut circa 1984 with 90's pop music), but the food was excellent! Mark thoroughly enjoyed himself as you can see.



I made this banner for Doug. He wants to know when I'm opening my Etsy shop. 


Helping the little guy ride bikes in the driveway. How cute are they?!



No comments: