Saturday, December 20, 2014

December Fun

December included lots of fun activities...even for grownups! Doug and I had a lovely weekend away (thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!!) to attend Doug's cousin's wedding. We were so happy to be with all the family and celebrate such a fun couple. We had the best time!


Then there were concerts at the kids' schools. Gianna is in this picture, I promise. Every class in her school performed some holiday songs with voices or instruments. 

Mark's concert was really a performance for the kids by a musical duo. Mark hated it. Joe loved it. Joe loves music so much. He only says a couple of words, but he tries to "sing" everything and his dance moves have no equal. :) By the end of the performance, some of Joe's enthusiasm rubbed off on Mark and his friends.


The picture below makes me laugh every time I see it or even think about it. The whole preschool is on their feet rockin' out to the fun music. But not Mark and his crew. They just sat there like sullen teenagers!

Luckily, they eventually saw at least a little fun in it and got on their feet too...with Joe's help of course. 


Gianna had crazy hair day at school. Seeing the other girls, I know recognize my lack of creativity. So I'll be more prepared next year!



These next two photos are to document Joey's crazy hair. It is something else. Especially after a bath!


We did A LOT of baking to get ready for Christmas this year. Luckily I had two helpers. 




No comments: