Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 2014

We spent part of labor day weekend at a money pit fun farm. The kids had a great time riding ponies, bouncing, and playing around. Doug and I liked the country store. :)




We celebrated the last day of summer with breakfast at Dunkin' Donuts. Clearly they hated it ;)

 The first day of second grade arrives! Gianna is growing her bangs out...she looks so grown up to me!



We have to walk now that she goes to the neighborhood school. It's great exercise and no one seems to mind, especially with this sweet ride for the boys. Mark could run to California and back if it was part of a transformer game or something like that, but ask him to walk 1/2 a mile to school and he is suddenly too tired. Thus, the purchase of the new stroller (used, at the bargain price of $20; I couldn't be more pleased!). 

And she was off with friends! She had a great first day! Her teacher seems wondeful. I'm so happy for her!

The following Monday was Mark's first day of Pre-K. When we first moved I put him in a weekly playgroup and he hated it! So I was pretty nervous that he wouldn't like school here (even though he liked it in our old town). To my delight, he loves it and wants to go all day every day!


Settling in to his classroom. He did great! We love his teachers too and our super happy with this choice of preschool!

Joe doesn't even need school. Look how smart he is building towers. I'm looking forward to spending time alone with this cutie!


1 comment:

Cristina said...

Oh, she does look so much older without her trademark bangs! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting :)