Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 2014

Well, we have moved and I have no pictures other than those of inside of our new house to mark the occassion. I meant to take a picture of us in front of our old house one last time, but I forgot. And i meant to take one in front of our new house as well. I'm the worst. I'll have to go back and recreate those moments!

It was certainly a stressful few weeks leading up to the move. We're going to try to never do it again. Honestly, why does getting a loan have to be a gut-wrenching process?! Because of the stupid bank we weren't sure we'd be ready for closing until literally 48 hours before it happened. Awful. 

Anyway, that's done and we are so pleased with our new home. We spent some time saying goodbye to old friends and our favorite bagel joint! I know we'll be back to visit often! 





I did manage to capture a few moving moments. Here's Joe right after closing exploring all that open space before moving in the next day!

 The kids hit their favorite spot at the new house right away! What a blessing to have bought a house that already has a playset. They were delighted! And something to do on moving day is always a good thing!

This is our mudroom. I am perhaps definitely more excited about this room more than anything else in the house. Can you believe the previous owners did nothing to make this room usable? A nice blank canvas for us at least! Stay tuned for after pictures. Grandpa is on the case to make it awesome!

Joe had to make sure Sissy's bed is as awesome here as it was in the old house. His face says it all, I think!

Morning stories in the new place. I hope to make thousands of happy memories here!



No comments: