Mark had a great birthday. Grandma and Grandpa were already in town for Thanksgiving, so they took him out to lunch (one of his favorite activities) and added to his already too large pile of gifts. But he loved every single one of them.
Mark's three year stats are: 37.5 pounds and ? inches. All I remember is they were both the 90th percentile. Ever the big boy!
On their birthdays, I want to try and write something about what the kids are like so I guess I'll start now. Mark, at 3, you are sweet and charming most of the time. You love to make people laugh and to laugh yourself. In fact, your silliness gets you in trouble sometimes because you can't turn it off! You love super heroes, horses, nights, weapons, and football. You can throw a ball, sing some songs, and you never have pee-pee accidents. We love your smile, your laugh, and your energy!

No comments:
Post a Comment