Thursday, May 17, 2012

New bed and Mother's Day

Mother's Day weekend was a super fun one for us! Grandma and Grandpa came up and they came on Friday instead of Saturday like I told Doug. That way I could surprise him with a belated birthday dinner, The Avengers, and a night at a nearby hotel. I had to spoil the surprise a bit since I was late picking him up at the train station (stupid traffic) and didn't want him to think his car was stolen. It was a lovely evening and we are so grateful to Grandma and Grandpa for watching our babies.

But the weekend started with Mother's Day "tea" at Gianna's school. I'm so glad my mom could come too. It was so sweet.

 
 
 


Also, Gianna got a new bed recently (that will eventually house Mark, as well). As you can see, she was very excited and they've been having a ball playing in their "tent."

Posted by Picasa

No comments: