Back in November we went away for the weekend to see Doug's brother's family in PA and then on to Binghamton to see more of Doug's extended family. (We thought we'd be escaping the disaster that was our kitchen remodel, but it turns out it hadn't even started yet...but that's a whole other post!)
The kids and I spent a lovely couple of days with Elizabeth, Bella, and Jack. The kids all had a great time playing and eating together. Then Doug joined us Friday night and we all went to Binghamton in the morning. The first stop was Grandpa Ray's house. Miraculously, I was able to get this shot of him with all the kids and no tears. I was stunned.
We had a great time catching up with lots of family and look forward to seeing them again in the winter.
The kids and I spent a lovely couple of days with Elizabeth, Bella, and Jack. The kids all had a great time playing and eating together. Then Doug joined us Friday night and we all went to Binghamton in the morning. The first stop was Grandpa Ray's house. Miraculously, I was able to get this shot of him with all the kids and no tears. I was stunned.
We had a great time catching up with lots of family and look forward to seeing them again in the winter.

No comments:
Post a Comment