My Mother's Day celebration started on Thursday with a fun snack at Gianna's school. The kids made us brownies and presented each of us with gifts they had made. It was very sweet. Though it ended with tears when Gianna was sad that they didn't get to sing songs to the mommies. (Turns out the songs they've been practicing are for the last day of school, not Mother's Day as Gianna thought.)
On actual Mother's Day, a truly gorgeous day, we went to the local, annual Azalea Festival with Grandma and Grandpa who had come to visit. Gianna loved all the inflatables!
But I think both the kids enjoyed this fountain most of all. I think they could have stayed there all day.
I love this picture of Mark. It sums him up!

2 comments:
What a nice picture of you and G!
Great pictures of you Katie! I really like your hair long(er). I think it is really pretty. I am sure it is more work to dry though, but you look beautiful!
Post a Comment