St. Patrick's day was full of green and Irish-y things. Here's Gianna all decked out and eating her green applesauce and green juice from green dishes with green utensils. (She wouldn't eat things that were naturally green, naturally.)
I promise you, Mark begged me to put this on him, despite the expression on his face. And I also promise myself that he will be very upset with me for this one day.While these pictures seem un-noteworthy, they are in fact momentous because of Gianna's attire. This is Gianna wearing (gasp!) jeans! This is the first time since she was one. She doesn't like buttons on any article of clothing, but I suggested that jeans were good for climbing trees (and big kids wear them) and after destroying a pair of leggings on the tree below, she put them on! AND...she's worn them since then too! It's a St. Patrick's miracle.


1 comment:
Hooray for jeans...so grown up of her. Love all the green and Mark is a riot.
Post a Comment