Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Nonna and Pop-pop came to visit for Valentine's weekend. And nothing says love like a giant lobster. Two of them actually. Our grocery store sometimes sells them for super cheap and it's Doug's favorite food so he can't pass it up when it's such a good deal. They were without question the biggest lobsters I've ever seen...and super delicious too!


Gianna loved making Valentine treats for all of us with Nonna. And she loved handing them out too!


Here are my two littlest Valentines on the actual day. Gianna looks like a human Valentine, I think. Boy does she get into these holidays. It's fun for me too. When you celebrate as much as we do at home and at school, it means there's always something to look forward to. They are even going to learn about Presidents Day at school. She was displeased to hear that that one does not involve crafts and parties.



And here's my mop-head Valentine. I swear his hair has grown faster since his haircut!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Oh, I think Mark's hair is precious! Of course we're partial to crazy hair over here :)