(In bed ready to go to sleep)
Me: Do you want a sip of water?
G:(whispering in a fake scared way) It's poison!
Me: No, it's just water.
G: I’m pretending it's poison!
Me: Okay.
G: (takes a sip, then crashes to the bed “asleep” from the poison)
(On being a flower girl with her cousin Bella in her Aunt Jenny’s wedding this spring)
Doug: Will you dance with me at Aunt Jenny’s wedding?
G: Yes. (Pause.) But who will Mommy dance with?
Me: Maybe I could dance with Daddy and you can dance with Bella.
G: (very adamant) Bella’s not a partner. I need a man!
The rest of this blog entry is just a chance to post some pictures that may not make it into the Christmas and snow posts to come.
Mark has started to really like "drawing." Now, if we can just keep him from eating the crayons.
My sister is hilarious.
Icing face from eating her Christmas tree creation from school...because she ate it like this:
1 comment:
Very cute picture of you and Gianna! I wish I had a voice memo recorder because the things they say at this age are hilarious!
Post a Comment