Sunday, February 14, 2010

Conversations with Gianna

My friend's blog has entries with this title for her son and they always crack me up. So I think I will take her idea to maybe give you all a laugh and to help us remember the funny things our kids say. Thanks EG! So here are some recent conversations/quotes.

Gianna pretends that we are characters. She loves Jungle Book and we all play the roles of Mowgli, Bageira, and Balloo. One morning when I got Gianna out of bed she said, "I'm Mowgli, Mommy's Bageira, and Balloo is at work."

At church while "reading" the hymnal with a picture of Jesus on it: "Jesus is boring."

At church while a brother was playing guitar and singing, "This is kind of strange."




2 comments:

EG said...

The two quotes from church are HILARIOUS! I'm sure she'll hear about those comments for a long time to come.

Bronwyn James said...

LOL! I love the minds of little ones!