Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oct. 8, 30 years old and 34 weeks pregnant

I had a hard time remembering that it was my birthday. So 30 came and went without too much excitement. But I had a great day (despite Gianna's less than stellar mood). I made myself a birthday cake. A much more successful venture this time since my mother-in-law brought me a Pillsbury Funfetti cake from the states. It was absolutely delicious! (Thanks Nonna/Judi!) Doug and Gianna and I went out for a Mexican dinner that was very good with unusually fast service, which is always appreciated with a 2-year-old at the table. After Gianna went to bed my in-laws returned from their trip to Prague and celebrated with me with cake and presents. Doug got me a set of 4 wine glasses that are very German in style. My grandmother had some and I'd never seen them anywhere besides her house, but here they're everywhere and I love them. I can't wait to bring them home and use them. Here are a few pictures to mark the occassion and the belly-size.






4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You look great! Can't wait for Mark to arrive!

Nancy said...

Love the pix of you (and Mark)and the one of you and Gianna. Glad my 30 year old baby had a good Bday. Never knew you liked Nana's wine glasses (they're still in the china closet). Keep on blogging.

Bronwyn James said...

Happy Birthday my cute friend! You look just great! Man, what I wouldn't give for some good Mexican food these days. Ahh the good ole' days at Border Cafe...

Holly, The Mommy said...

You look beautiful!!