Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th and Happy Hats (thanks for the title idea, Bronwyn!)

Here are some pictures from the 4th of July weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We had a nice relaxing weekend, but of course, Gianna kept things fun with her cuteness! Here are a few pictures (courtesy of Grandma) of her in her patriotic outfits followed by pictures of her doing her favorite thing: wearing anything and everything as a hat. And finally here are some videos. One from yesterday where I just missed her having a very funny conversation on her play cell phone with Grandma and Grandpa. She said, "Hi. Grandma. Grandpa. New toys. Yeah. Okay. Bye. See you soon." So instead of doing that, she kind of had a conversation with Grandpa, but it's still cute. And one from today (sorry it's sideways) of some dancing like June from Little Einsteins and then wearing another "hat."
At the Leesburg parade. She liked the animals and the train best.


Cute face!


Waving her flags...a favorite passtime.


A towel hat



A bowl hat.





2 comments:

Bronwyn James said...

Aw, it's great to be quoted! :)

I think she looks just like you in the two hat pictures. Such a sweet face!

Elizabeth said...

I love the pictures. She looks adorable in that towel. I also quite enjoyed her dialing the phone numbers and her dancing was super cute. You may have a ballerina in training.