Thursday, June 18, 2009

We're going to Munich!

On Friday we found out that going to Munich was a possibility and by Wednesday it was a done deal. Hooray! We finally have a destination! We are not sure exactly when we will leave, but sometime around mid-July. And we will still be back for good by Christmas. We are really excited about it and if you find yourself in the area, we'd love to see you! I'll give more details when I know them!

2 comments:

Bronwyn James said...

Wow, so exciting! Let me know when you'd be ready for Henry and I to come see you!

Elizabeth said...

I am so sad you guys are leaving us soon! It sounds so exciting though and I wish we could more easily come and visit while you are there, but we have to find someone to take Isabella if that is going to happen. So excited for you guys!