Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Coats with legs

So I bought Gianna this winter coat. Doesn't she look like a coat with legs? I just had to take a picture even though I returned it! Unfortunately, it wasn't quite roomy enough to guarantee that it would last all winter long. So I bought her the pink one. It's a great coat! Multiple layers, room for her to grow, super cute...it has it all! I just think she looks so hilarious and cute in it...especially with the hat.


We've had our first couple of really cold days so we had to break out the winter wear. Today there were some snow flurries, which were quite fascinating to little Geebs. She just couldn't catch them like she wanted to!

This last one is of GB doing her latest favorite activity: jumping and flopping on the bed. She loves it when Doug knocks her over!

P.S. I'm not sure why the above text is being treated as a hyperlink...I don't know how it happened and I can't make it go away.








No comments: